Year 2008 was been so special for me, so much happiness, Achivements, Satisfaction and LOVE I received in this YEAR. it was a fruitful and successful year ......so many memorable and wonderful things happened in this year...!! Got a better position in one of the multinational American Company, Brother got a job in UAE, Mom-Dad, Bhabi-Pinak(my nephew) they all had been visited here for one month vacation (UAE visit) and the Most Special thing happened is I have become my Master's Instrument!! Because of his love and blessings everything could become possible.I could feel his grace everywhere, each moment...in my courses and in my life......One more week remain to pass this year 2008...... 24 Dec, I was relaxing in my chair in the office and thought pierce in my mind ‘Schools will be closed for the New Year vacation and it collides with weekend means kids will get 6 to 7 days holidays! Let me organize KIDZ Course!’
Next moment I spoke to Shubha di and decided to take ‘Art Excel Course’ Wow!! But only three days left in hand to work and I started working on it……… It was another amazing experience believe me! Everything was just come aligned Transportation, Hall, other arrangements and the most important thing is 20 registrations in hand for the course.. everything was happening so smoothly without any crises and chaos, that’s the Guru’s Grace!! I was experiencing the meaning of ‘If you will take one step towards me, I will take 1000 steps towards uuuuu!’
AE was the journey of JOY, NATURALNESS !! So much imagination, innocence, enthusiasm, energy and full of life!! kidz are so creative, so sharp, so lovely and so much naughty too!! 20 angels were sitting in front of me and I was amazingly watching them meditating, doing exercises, playing all the games enthusiastically, dancing around me, it was hilarious experience!! One cute girl had shared her fantasy: “I want all god and goddesses would come on the earth and playing with us on the green earth!” I told them you all are god and goddesses my dear, I could see sparks in all the eyes looking at me!! moving and smiling! like so many little shining stars came on the earth and playing around me..!it was amazing experience ....! my 1st Art excel courseWow! I really felt grateful to my master।"Thank you gurudev, you made me so special by making me your Instrument..... !":) LOVE YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment